What Makes Us Unique? It’s the Way We Do Business.
What Makes G&G Unique Among Custom Home Builders?
New Custom Home Builder Guzzo & Garner has been working in New Albany since 1993. In fact, we pulled the very first residential building permit that year in what was the Village of New Albany. Since then, we’ve helped New Albany grow into an outstanding community and a model city.
But even more importantly, we’re honored that hundreds of families have trusted us to build their dream custom homes. Every year, we build 8 to 10 new custom homes in New Albany neighborhoods, many within the New Albany Country Club communities. And now, for the first time, we’re building luxury custom homes in the gorgeous Evans Farm neighborhood in Orange Township, Delaware County Ohio.
Our mission is to provide the utmost quality, value and service and leave every customer with a flawlessly designed and built home. We carry out these beliefs with every home, all with the greatest attention to transparency.
Here are some of the ways we do business that set us apart from other custom home builders in Central Ohio:
- When Guzzo & Garner provides a quote for a new custom home, we share every detail with our customers, who see the budget from start to finish.
- All of our design and build steps for new custom homes are very transparent. The customer is in control, and there are no hidden costs.
- The “allowance items” are costs that can be controlled during the new custom home design and build process. We work with our customers to formulate allowances for each part of the new custom home design process. This applies to finishes, fixtures, flooring materials, appliances, woodwork, etc.
- Allowances are like a debit card for selections. Customers are notified if they go over the allowance and have the option to change the order before proceeding. If customers are under the allowance, they receive a credit for what was not spent.
Our Design Process Goes Above & Beyond
- At Guzzo & Garner, we work with the area’s top designers—who are ready to help families design their new custom home around their own personal tastes and lifestyle.
- There are no hourly minimums for design services, so homebuyers can use design services a little, or a lot, depending on your own personal preferences.
- But we know design can be a DIY thing. Choose your own designer; or be your own designer!
- Our customers are not limited to one design showroom and three choices for each material, fixture or finish. G&G customers have unlimited choices at the very best vendors and showrooms in the city.
- All materials, fixtures and appliances are purchased at wholesale cost, which is significantly lower than retail.
We Do Everything Right the First Time Around
We know great materials make a great home. Guzzo and Garner only uses the highest quality, most beautiful, unique and durable materials for our custom homes. We stand behind this quality for the life of our homes.
Each of our new custom homes has a poured cement basement rather than cement block. This ensures a waterproof and stable base for the home. We also backfill all our homes four feet with gravel, rather than dirt to help prevent moisture from entering the basement.